Want to run Linux from your bootable flash drive?
A flash can be so much more than just a storage utility. If you wish to create a create a Multiboot Bootable USB Flash Drive containing multiple operating systems, antivirus utilities, disc cloning, diagnostic tools, etc, check out this multiboot USB creator called YUMI (Your Universal Multiboot Installer) form Pendrivelinux.com.
It does not end here. You can also use the same multiboot flash drive to store your everyday general files in a separate folder. Nothing goes to waste. You can utilize every byte on your flash drive by using this software.
The previous version “MultibootISOs” was created used as storage space for various “LIVE Linux” Operating Systems and tools from USB. Yumi can also be used to install a Linux Operating System from a USB to a hard drive if a computer. This function works well in almost all distributions.
Features of Yumi for Windows
Table of Contents
1. Create a fully bootable flash drive in just three steps
2. It supports multiple operating systems and distributions.
3. Yumi is portable software. No need to install it on your hard drive.
4. You can store multiple bootable software in a single flash drive. On top of it, also store your general data in the same flash drive.
Yumi Download Technical Setup Details
- Software Full Name: YUMI 18.104.22.168 for Windows
- Setup File Name: YUMI-22.214.171.124.exe
- Full Setup Size: 1.84 MB
- Author: Pendrivelinux.com
Yumi Free Download System Requirements
Before you start the Yumi free download, make sure your PC meets minimum system requirements.
- Operating System: Windows 10,Windows 7 64-Bit,Windows Vista 64-bit,Windows 10 64-bit,Windows 2008 R2,Windows 2008 64-bit,Windows Vista,Windows 2003,Windows 7,Windows 2000,Windows 9x,Windows 8,Windows XP,Windows 2012,Windows 2008,Windows XP 64-bit,Windows 8 64-bit
- Memory (RAM): 1GB
- Processor: Intel Dual Core processor or later.
Yumi Download for Windows
Click on below button to begin the download. This is a complete offline installer and standalone installment. This is compatible with both 32 bit and 64-bit windows.