PeerBlock is an advanced IP blocking utility. In plain words, it permits you to control how your PC interacts with different computers across the Internet, letting you block servers and websites proven to be troublesome or even dangerous. It allows you to choose what to block, and you can also import or create your own lists. PeerBlock is open source freeware preserved from the PeerBlock project.
PeerBlock lets you control who your pc “talks to” on the Internet. By choosing appropriate lists of”known bad” computers, you are able to block communication with spyware or advertising oriented servers, computers tracking your p2p activities, computers which have been”hacked”, even entire countries!
Features of PeerBlock Download
- PeerBlock blocks anti-P2P organizations, spyware, ads, malware.
- A Checkbox labeled always allow HTTP.
- PeerBlock automatically updates it’s settings & download the latest version.
- You can also create & import the list from the software.
PeerBlock Free Download Technical Setup Details
- Software full name: PeerBlock Download
- Latest version: PeerBlock 1.2 for Windows
- Size: 2.37 MB
- Supported operating systems: Windows XP/ Windows Vista/ Windows 7/ Windows 8/ Windows 10
- Developers: PeerBlock
System Requirements for PeerBlock Download
- Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10
- Memory (RAM): Minimum 2 GB ram for optimum performance.
- Hard Disk Space: 200 MB of free space needed
- Processor: 1 GHz Intel Pentium processor or above
PeerBlock Free Download for Windows
This software can be downloaded for free by simply tapping on the download link provided below:
Also Download- Download AnyDesk For Free [Latest version-2019]