You have to be in the know about where a cell phone of interest to you might be at any time. You might want to know about where your romantic partner or spouse is at a certain time to ensure he or she is not cheating on you or doing something bad behind your back. Maybe you have kids that you want to monitor to ensure they are not getting into trouble. You might even have employees at work who need to be checked upon on occasion.
All of these concerns and many more can be resolved with the Cocospy Cell Phone Tracker. With Cocospy, you can review the location of any cell phone you have an interest in. You can do this without the other party knowing. Best of all, Cocospy is free to use.
How Does Cocospy Do This?
Cocospy can secretly track a cell phone location by reviewing one of two things:
- Cocospy can analyze GPS data on the phone. You will get time stamps listing information on when someone is in a certain space. You have the option to produce a geofence as well.
- The app can also find Wi-Fi connection history. This includes data on when someone reached a Wi-Fi link and the name of that Wi-Fi network.
Part 1: How to Secretly Track a Cell Phone Location For Free
1.1Downloading Cocospy To a Phone
The first and most basic process to use entails getting physical access to a targeted phone and installing Cocospy from there:
1. Sign up for your free Cocospy account.
2. Download and install the Cocospy app onto the target device. Cocospy works on Android 4.0 or iOS 10.0.0 devices or higher for either operating system.
3. Visit your control panel and review the phone’s data.
1.2How to Secretly Track a Cell Phone Location For Free With An iCloud Account
You do not need to physically access an iOS device if you know how to reach an iCloud account linked to that phone. You would use the information loaded between the iPhone and the iCloud through a Wi-Fi link on your Cocospy account:
1. Sign up to use Cocospy for free.
2. Input the username and password for the iCloud account.
3. Log onto your Cocospy account and check on the data as the iCloud system is updated.
You can also check this article: 3 Crazy Simple Steps to Track Cell Phone Location for Free
Part 2: How Cocospy Stays Secret
Cocospy stays working as a secret with many features in mind:
- Cocospy’s shortcuts and other visual reminders surrounding the app are deleted once it is installed.
- Cocospy is a small app that uses a minimal amount of disk storage space.
- The memory used by Cocospy is also minimal, thus keeping it from using up lots of battery power.
- When a user opens up one’s app manager, Cocospy will be nowhere to be found.
Part 3: Does This Require a Rooting or Jailbreaking?
No rooting or jailbreaking is needed for accessing a cell phone’s location through Cocospy. You don’t need to root or jailbreak the phone to do any of these things either:
- Review phone call history
- See text messages one sends or receives
- Review a keylogger
- Identify contacts, notes, calendar information and other personal data
- See what websites someone has visited
Be advised that you would have to root or jailbreak the device if you want to get access to the phone’s non-default apps like the Facebook or Gmail apps among others. You can also use force GPS and keyboard functions after rooting or jailbreaking a phone.
See what makes Cocospy perfect for you when looking to find out what someone is doing on an Android or iOS phone. You can visit the live demo on the site to get a better idea of how the control panel works.
Cocospy gives you full control over how well you are tracking a cell phone location. You can track a location for free through GPS data or Wi-Fi connection history. The results you will get are detailed. Best of all, this is a secretive and covert app that is also free to use.