Wondershare Recoverit: The Best Audio Recovery Tool for Computer/USB/SD Card/SSD
It doesn’t matter how you have lost your audio files, Wondershare Recoverit would be an ideal solution. Using this remarkable music recovery application, you can extract your lost or deleted audio files from numerous sources. This includes the internal hard disk of your computer, an external SSD, a memory card, USB drive, MP3 player, and so on. For the convenience of its users, Recoverit has released a basic version for free. Using it, anyone can recover up to 10 files of any size. Here are some of the other features of this remarkable audio recovery tool.
- Recoverit is developed by Wondershare, which is one of the most prominent data recovery brands out there. The tool is already used by millions of people the world over.
- The music recovery application can be used to extract data under different scenarios like lost partition, corrupt storage, accidental deletion, etc.
- It supports audio recovery of every popular format like MP3, WAV, AVI, MP4, MPEG, and so on.
- The recovery tool supports a wide range of sources like the internal hard disk, external hard drive, SSD, USB drive, SD card, memory card, and more.
- Users can first preview the retrieved content and restore it selectively to a desired location.
How to do Music Recovery with Recoverit?
You can perform audio recovery for free by using Recoverit on your Windows (XP, Vista, 7, 8, and 10) or Mac (macOS X 10.8+). Here are the three basic steps that you need to do to recover your lost media files.
Step 1: Select a location to scan
Launch the Recoverit audio recovery tool on your system and mark a location to scan. You can connect your SD card, USB drive, etc. and select the respective location.
Step 2: Scan the location
As you would click on the “Start” button, the application will scan the selected location in an extensive manner. Simply wait for a while and don’t close the application in between.
Step 3: Restore your audio files
All the extracted content will be displayed in the end and would be segregated into different categories. You can just preview the displayed content and selectively restore it.
Tips to Keep your Data Safe
Apart from keeping a data recovery tool handy, you can also consider the following suggestions to keep your content safe.
- Always have a second copy of your songs ready. You can consider saving them to a hard disk or even upload them to a cloud service as well.
- Avoid connecting your SD card or USB drive to any public computer as it can tamper with the storage.
- Try not to connect your system or phone to a public WiFi as well.
- Don’t disconnect your SD card or USB drive from the system when it is still being in use in the background.
- Install an anti-virus tool and keep it active to get real-time protection.
I’m sure that after following this guide, you would be able to perform music recovery from all sorts of units. Recoverit is certainly one of the best tools to retrieve your lost data under different scenarios. Its free version is also packed with various features and will let you recover up to 10 audio files in a trouble-free manner.