Great news for anime fans as the news they have been waiting for has been released. The One Piece: Bounty Rush mobile game has been announced for iOS and Android devices. This will be a new belly capture team battle style game and fans are really excited.
The One Piece: Bounty Rush mobile game will feature action-based four-on-four battles that allow players to fight against other users all over the world. On November 6th, Bandai Namco Entertainment announced that they are releasing this new game and that two teams will battle against one another in a bid to collect the most berries before the time runs out. Players get to take berries away from their opposing team as well by using items found in the various stages or by using their character’s unique abilities to their advantage.
As fans will already know, Belly is the name of the currency used in One Piece. This means that the objective of the new game is to get the most money.
There will be an official website too. It is anticipated that the game will be released for smartphone users in 2018 and will be free to play with some special items available for purchase. This mobile game will be the fourth to be based on One Piece. Bandai Namco Entertainment are the producers and they also produced One Piece Grand Collection, One Piece Treasure Cruise, and One Piece Thousand Storm. The company also has plans to release the One Piece Grand Cruise VR game in 2018 also.
One Piece Game Dawn Also Suggested
Table of Contents
The Weekly Jump magazine has also teased readers with new information about the “unprecedented One Piece game” that was first mentioned back in July 2017. The game has been given the codename Dawn. Artwork featured in the latest edition of the magazine gives away some clues as well. It shows the collapse of Mariejois, the den of the Celestial Dragons and the capital of the World Government. The artwork also shows a shadow of someone standing before Mariejois who looks to be burning in fire. According to the magazine, more will be revealed in the December 11 issue of Weekly Jump.
From what we know, Project Dawn is being collaboratively developed. Bandai Namco Entertainment are teaming up with Toei Animation and Shuiesha to ensure its success. Eilchiro Oda is also rumored to be contributing and he is the author of One Piece. Weekly Jump mentioned that the planning and conception of “Dawn” has quite some time and it is a One Piece game that has never been done before. This game is expected to be a huge success and will give players something completely new. The music and locations built into the game will come from the popular anime series too. We don’t know as yet which platforms this game will be released on.
Best Anime Games
If you like to play mobile games there is plenty of choice when it comes to anime themed titles, especially in casino games. These mobile games give adults the chance to win real money playing from the comfort of their home with their favorite characters. The popularity of anime globally has led to a great range of games and the top 5 anime casino games include:
- Manga Girls 25 – featuring dozens of cute anime girls in a slot game with free spins, wilds, a bonus round, and great jackpot prizes.
- Nine Tailed Ninja – A unique game with different season and different bonus rounds. Players fight large demons and monsters, face ninja and shadow clones, and more.
- Koi Princess – Players feed fish in a koi pond to win cash prizes.
- Toki Time – A popular game featuring cute graphics like Tamagotchi virtual pets.
- Chibi Vegas – anime themed slot that lets players connect to Facebook and compete against other players. Features chibi style anime characters.
Best Anime Mobile Games
If you’re looking for anime games that are perfect for your mobile device there are lots to choose from too. These include:
- Love Live! School Idol Festival – a music rhythm game that is based on the Love Live idol.
- Bleach Brave Souls – fans of this Shonen Jump series can now play on their mobile where the cast are transformed into chibi with plenty of levels to play through.
- Sailor Moon Drops – This is a fun and engaging puzzle game similar to bejeweled and Candy Crush.
- Run Chopper Run – This is a mobile runner game where the Straw Hat crew run through locations from One Piece.
- Doraemon Gadget Rush – this game features the robotic cat trying to solve puzzles. It is a gems game and players get to defeat monsters too on a time limit.
- Digimon Heroes – This is an RPG game that takes players into the battlefield where they have to defeat minions and destroy bosses.
- Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Generation – Yugioh shrunk down for your mobile. Play online with over 6,000 cards.
- Pokemon Go – Our list wouldn’t be complete without mentioning the game that took over the world last year.
More About One Piece
One Piece is a Japanese manga series written and illustrated by Eiichiro Oda. Shueisha’s Weekly Shonen Jump magazine has been serializing One Piece since July 22, 1997 and the chapters have been collected in 87 volumes to date. The One Piece story follows the adventures of Monkey D Luffy. His body gained rubber properties after he unintentionally ate a Devil Fruit. He has a crew of pirates called Straw Hat Pirates and together they explore the Grand Line in search of the world’s ultimate treasure known as “One Piece”. He has to find the treasure in order to become the next Pirate King.
The manga has been adopted into an anime series that viewers have loved since 1999. There is lots of merchandise available for fans too. The manga and anime has received a lot of praise and attention over the years for its storytelling. The art, characters, and humor have also been complemented.
Some of the manga volumes have broken publishing records. One record is the highest initial print run of any book in Japan. The Manga has also set a Guinness World Record for the most copies published for the same comic book series by a single author. As of October 2017, the One Piece manga has sold over 430 million copies worldwide making it the best-selling manga series in history.