Brackets include a crisp interface in the form of Quick Edit. This is the point where it’s possible to set context-specific code and edit using inline tools, instead of cluttering up your coding environment with many panels and icons.
Brackets also include a really handy feature called Live Preview, which works directly with your browser so as to push code upgrades instantly. You can jump back and forth between your source code and the browser perspective to see your own changes.
Features of Brackets Code Editor
Table of Contents
- It offers strong extensions framework
- Exciting Live Preview Feature which directly works with the browser
- Great user interface & inline editors
- Ultimate Processor Support & Live Highlights
Brackets Download For Windows Technical Setup Details
- Software full name: Brackets 1.14 for Windows
- Setup Size: 80.27 MB
- Added Date: Jan 2019
- Developers: Adobe System Inc
System Requirements For Brackets Code Editor For Windows
- Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10
- Memory (RAM): Minimum 1 GB ram for optimum performance.
- Hard Disk Space: 500 MB of free space needed
- Processor: 1 GHz Intel Pentium processor or above
Brackets Code Editor Download For Windows
If you are willing to download Brackets Code Editor then you can do so by simply tapping on the download button given below. The download will start as soon as you click on it.